Stop being haunted by PCI Compliance and process transactions easily and securely. How, you ask? By using Transparent Redirect—an ecommerce merchant’s friendly ghost!
Transparent redirect allows you to collect your customer’s payment information without bearing the heavy burden of keeping their information secure—leave that to us. We store all your customer’s payment data and your transaction history on our secure servers, not yours.
In case you didn’t catch it the first time, and because it’s too awesome not to share, transparent redirect insures that absolutely no cardholder data is stored on your system. It’s stored in our super secure vault (guarded by rabid dogs and viruses and everything data thieves hate), eliminating all possibility of a breach.
Transparent redirect goes hand-in-hand with our other magical friend, Tokenization. With their powers combined, you’ve got a veritable invisible army keeping you, your customers, and your data safe.
Here’s how it works:
1. The customer gets to the payment page on your ecommerce website.
2. The customer submits the payment information required directly to OUR secure vault.
3. Our vault redirects the customer’s browser back to the payment page.
—It’s called transparent redirect, because to the customer,
it appears as though they’ve never left the page!—
4. The customer’s browser receives a tokenized credit card parameter.
5. Finally, YOUR server processes the payment (using the token, NOT the actual card number) and informs the customer that their purchase was either approved or declined.
See what I mean? Blink and you’ll miss the magic. Transparent redirect allows the customer to believe they are making a payment on your website, but really, no credit card info goes onto your system at all. Not only is it secure, but because no cardholder data goes onto your site, it’s impossible to break PCI compliance.
So stop sleeping with the lights on, transparent redirect has got you covered.
Arrow Payments provides a Simply Better solution for processing payments online. Have a question? Tweet Antonia at @ArrowPayments