All of the blogs I’ve written have been about the amazing benefits of using a payment gateway for your ecommerce site. I’ve been so excited to share all the great features of our gateway with you that I may have skipped over the most important part—explaining the magic behind it all!
A payment gateway facilitates the transfer of information between your ecommerce website, mobile phone, or point of sale system, and your merchant account in a secure, encrypted format. In other words, the gateway is the armored truck that moves your customer’s money to your account, safely and securely.
Each transaction made on a payment gateway is sent through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to a processor for approval. It sounds like it’d be a long trip, but really it takes about 2-3 seconds. Throughout each business day the gateway sends (still via that bulletproof, fraud-proof, error-proof armored car!) all your day’s transactions to be stored in our secure vault, and then releases them as a single batch to deposit into your account.
What’s So Great About Arrow Payment’s Gateway?
In a word, everything! If you’ve read any of our blogs, or visited our website, one thing should be abundantly clear: we’re REALLY excited about our gateway, and with good reasons:
- For one thing, our gateway was created, and is supported, in house so if you have any questions, we’ll never outsource your call. Just call one number, and reach a team of gateway experts.
- Advanced reporting tools come standard in our gateway, so searching for transactions and comparing sales volumes is a breeze.
- All our fabulous features and user accounts are fully customizable to meet your specific needs.
- Our easy invoicing tool allows you to initiate customer bills through email.
- Our gateway allows you to set up billing plans and subscriptions, initiate trial periods, pull billing reports, and update expired credit cards.
- The best part—the gateway sends all sensitive information to be stored in our secure vault, so no cardholder data even touches your system at all!
The Arrow Payments gateway offers the best of both worlds—the bells and whistles to take tracking your ecommerce transactions to the next level, and the user-friendly simplicity that makes it all possible.
Arrow Payments provides a Simply Better solution for processing payments online. Have a question? Tweet Antonia at @ArrowPayments