We’re a team of multi-taskers, and we created our gateway in the same vein. Why serve just one function, when you can seamlessly handle 5? The Arrow Payments gateway doesn’t just move your money; it moves your entire business into the future—and an efficient future at that!
There are 5 ways to use the Arrow Payments gateway. That’s 5 excellent tools for the price of one. 5 more reasons to love us. 5 less things you have to do. I could keep going, but instead let me present the Fabulous 5:
1. Virtual Terminal – A virtual terminal is a web-based payment processing platform that allows you to process phone, mail, and POS transactions instantly online. Remote login allows you to access and process over the virtual terminal anywhere with internet access.
2. Transparent Redirect—Payments received via Arrow’s payment form which can be integrated with your own website. We simplify PCI by keeping sensitive data on our servers and off yours. Find out more about the magic behind Transparent Redirect here.
3. API—Arrow’s Application Programming Interface (API) is simple, modern, and a web developer’s dream. Our API can easily integrate into any mobile application or shopping cart software your ecommerce website may be using.
4. Recurring Billing—Transactions are automatically billed to customers via a schedule set up on the Arrow Payments website. Billing cycle lengths and due dates are all completely customizable to suit your business. The gateway will also alert you when your recurring customer’s credit cards are expiring.
5. Invoices—The gateway invoicing tool allows to you initiate customer bills through email. Clients are sent to our servers to make a payment and reports notify you of the transaction status, insuring that you never physically or electronically come into contact with sensitive cardholder data—making PCI compliance simple and secure. You also have the ability to resend the email until the bill gets paid.
The Arrow Payments gateway is the Swiss Army knife of payments processing—all the tools you’ll ever need, in one sharp little package.
Arrow Payments provides a Simply Better solution for processing payments online. Have a question? Tweet Antonia at @ArrowPayments